Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tool #2: PLNs

This is an amazing way to stay connected to other educators outside of your local area.  There is an enormous amount of information and lists of tools/apps to discover.  The advice on posting comments was rather obvious, but I liked the idea to teach my students how to post appropriate comments since many of them are rather clueless about how to do this correctly.  I have some fear about publicly sharing my thoughts on certain subjects and plan to share only what is not too controversial.  I like http://cyber-kap.blogspot.com/ because it showed me some really cool iPad apps to use in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely learning that there are thousands of ideas out there to be gained by PLN's. I have already found several url's useful for the upcoming school year.

    ReplyDelete